Nathan's Book Recommendation of Sasquatch and the Aliens by Charise Mericle

This book is called Sasquatch And Aliens writtin by:Charise Mericle Harper.the book is fiction.
I chose the book becuse the cover looks like something I'll like.


The book is about two kids named Marcus and Lewis.Lewis and Marcus met each other in the woods.
They climbed up a tree and Lewis got stuck.Marcus helped him down and they became friends.Later
they had picnic in the tree Lewis was stuck in.The saw an alien on the ground.They got scared and
went home and told their parents. They called the police and got a swat team to look for the alien.It
was on the news and someone named Mr.lee heard about it. He gave Marcus and Lewis his address
and the next day Marcus and Lewis went to Mr lee’s house.Mr.lee told them everything.”The alien
is my robot” he said,  and the boys were wrong.They tried to change the subject into something else.
It worked! The new subject was a sasquatch invasion.


Passagd from book: 
“Something eles like what”?asked Mr.Hollerland.”A squirrel,dog, bear?”
”But you said it had three legs!” Cried Red. He had know idea what was going on,and was
totally confused.
“No!” “Two legs,”said Lewis,”I found out what was wrong-”and he stopped.



I like this book because I like aliens and sasquatches.  I will recommend this book to Jack Valentine.
I think he will like thebook.


I rate the book a 10 because it has everything I like to read about.

Please let me know if you have have any question.