Reminder: How To Access Digital Books Online

Hello GRE,

I miss seeing all of your smiling faces. I can't wait to get back to school and hear all about your remote learning adventures.

I thought it would be a good idea to remind students how to access our online books.

There is an online access catalog called SORA that offers eBooks, and audiobooks.I love SORA. It can be used anywhere and has a lot to offer.


You also have access to our school library catalog
If you select Gold Rush and login --there are eBooks, audiobooks, and Lightbox books to use online. These are fantastic!
Sample Login:
Student's Username: last name, first initial, middle initial    golishgz
password: Dcsd and their lunch number ( no space between)       Dcsd123456
I hope this is helpful.
Let me know if I can do anything to assist you by emailing me at ggolish@dcsdk12.org.